Sunday, February 6

Product Review: Mane N Tail Detangler

When it comes to doing like bantu knot outs and braid outs, I always end up losing a lot of hair when it's time to wash my hair. I didn't want to detangle on wet hair because I was afraid of my hair matting up and that's not something I want to experince ever. So I would detangle on dry hair after spraying with water and I still ended up losing a lot of hair. I've seen a few reviews about the Mane N Tail detangler, but I never thought to try it out. Usually some detanglers aren't worth the hype, but this one, I give it it 5 stars out of 5. This spray is the reason why I was able to wear a braid out two days in a row (my braid out regimen is a whole different post). I sprayed it on dry hair and detangled from the tips to the roots and like the comb basically glided right through (nothing but wide tooth combs touches this hair. I just broke a comb yesterday too lol). Like the comb doesn't even glide thru my hair when it's loaded with conditioner. This stuff is like a must use!

Description:
Our exclusive pH balanced Detangler formula is easy to use and helps eliminate tangles and knots and the appearance of dry split ends while adding additional conditioning and styling benefits. Your hair becomes easily manageable with rich and luxurious shine. Mane N Tail Detangler, the solution for hard to comb hair.

Directions:
Literally spray Mane N Tail Detangler onto dry or damp hair. Work formula through, making sure it covers and reaches all of the hair. DO NOT RINSE OUT. Come out hair with a large tooth comb or brush. Results are super slip that allows hair to respond to styling effortlessly. Style as usual.


Photo courtesy of Amazon.com


No comments: