Tuesday, June 28

Current products.

Just wanted to show you guys what I'm currently using on my hair. Some of these products are new as in I just bought them within the last week and a half new and some of them I've bought a while ago and haven't used yet.

These are my conditioners that I use or am going to use for co-washes.


Herbal Essences Hello Hydration
Herbal Essences Totally Twisted
Aussie Moist
TREsemme Moisture
Suave Humectant Moisture
Mane N Tail Conditioner

The shampoos I use when I feel I need to clarify my scalp.

Nature's Gate Biotin Strengthening Shampoo
Herbal Essences Drama Clean Shampoo


My curly hair products. I have a few jars of gel that I want to get rid of as well, but right now, I'm not sure how much I'm going to be using them this summer.

Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie
Shea Butter Leave In Conditioning Repair Cream
Carol's Daughter Hair Milk
Curls Goddess Curls
Curls Creme Brule


What I use for sealants. I don't really seal like I want to because sometimes I just get lazy or I just simply forget.

Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Wonder 8 Oil
Hollywood Beauty Castor Oil Hair Treatment


What I'm currently using for hair growth. I've been seeing noticeable results when I use them on a consistent basis.

Wild Growth Hair Oil
Jamaican Black Castor Oil
Dr. Miracle's Hot Gro Hair and Scalp Conditioner


THESE are the products that I'm trying to get rid of. They do nothing for me or the smell bothers me so much that I just don't want to use them. Yeah most of them just so happens to be Carol's Daughter -___-

Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla Leave-In Conditioner for Dry Hair
Sulfur 8
Carol's Daughter Hair Milk
Carol's Daughter Tui Herbal Shampoo



I know this post was a lot, but if you have any questions about the products, how they work for me and all that other stuff feel free to leave me comments! Also, if you use any of these, how do they work for you and how do you use them?

No comments: