Thursday, June 23

A whole lot of ... nothing.

So, as I've recently posted, I got my hair colored on this past Saturday and I must say that I am pleased with the results. Although the back color didn't come out how I was expecting it to, the colors look good together and there's the peek a boo color in the back so, I can't really complain. I haven't really been doing anything to it really besides keeping up off of my neck since it was like a million degrees in Pittsburgh when I went to go visit this past Monday through Wednesday. The humidity definitely made my hair a frizzy mess, so that's another reason why I keep wearing it up lol. I don't know when I'm going to wash my hair at this point. Maybe sometime next week or this weekend depending on how it looks. My scalp doesn't feel too icky yet, so I guess when I can't take it anymore that's when I'll wash.

I finally exchanged the Aussie Moist shampoo for conditioner at Walmart and I bought two other bottles of conditioner from Herbal Essences. Hello Hydration and Totally Twisted to be exact. I don't know if I've already done a product review for Hello Hydration (I think I did) but I know for sure that I'm going to do a review for the Totally Twisted. I've heard people talking about this conditioner for a while now, so I'm going to see what the hype is all about. Over all I have..2 conditioners, the Shea Moisture deep conditioner and Shea Moisture Curl Smoothie to do a review on. This should keep me busy for the next few weeks :)

No comments: