Tuesday, July 26

Product Review: Hollywood Beauty Olive Cholesterol Deep Conditioning Creme

I deep conditioned Saturday night/Sunday morning with the Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque and left it in overnight and washed it out in the morning. It felt...like nothing spectacular. In fact it felt ultra dry maybe 15 minutes after I rinsed it out. I don't really care for that deep conditioner after this last use. I may try to use up the last bit of the jar as a leave in conditioner or something, but as far as it being a deep conditioner for me, that's a no go.

So, because I felt like my hair was so dry and thirsty, (yes the thirst is real), I decided that I would do another deep condition with the Hollywood Beauty. This is the second time using it (I think) and didn't really have a lot to say about it besides the fact that it has a weird consistency and smells REALLY sweet like gummy bears. I honestly don't remember how it made my hair felt lol so that's probably why I didn't do an initial product review on it.

Directions: For quick conditioning while in the shower, shampoo and rinse hair. Apply a generous amount of Hollywood Beauty Olive Cholesterol to hair and scalp. Leave on for two minutes and rinse hair thoroughly. For deep conditioning and improved shine add a few drops of Hollywood Beauty Olive Oil to the Cholesterol before applying to hair. Wrap hair in a moist towel for 5-10 minutes, then rinse hair thoroughly.

I left it in for about an hour without heat or a cap or anything and rinsed it out. My hair felt VERY soft and moisturized. Rinsed out without a problem and the smell lingers...for a while actually. So if you don't mind smelling like gummy bears, then I'm sure you would enjoy this deep conditioner lol. I give this a 4 out of 5 stars, 4 because the smell sometimes irritates my nose. I'm not sure where I purchased this at, but judging from the type or price sticker it was probably a beauty supply store. It was 3.49 for a 20 oz jar :)

Olive Cholesterol Deep Conditioner

No comments: