Sunday, August 28

A little something for the college folk.

So, I came across this cool little site where you can buy and sell lecture notes, study guides, etc for school called notehall.com. I was a little skeptical about it at first because I know some professor who would get pissed that their students use this site and choose not to come to class because of that. But let's be honest. Sometimes you have those emergencies where you can't make it to class and if you're not a social butterfly, you don't know anyone in your class so you can't ask them for notes. This is where this site comes in. You can buy notes for like a buck a two and you'll be all set. If you want to make a little extra money this semester, the note takers on average make $250. I mean it may not be a lot to some people, but to people like me, we need all the money we can get lol.

The link where you can sign up is http://www.notehall.com/app/champ83
If you have any questions you can hit me up on here in a comment or on tumblr in my ask box (http://www.sheshotcha.tumblr.com) It's a newer site that Chegg just bought (and ya'll know I rock with Chegg HEAVY) lol so, check it out and consider it :)

No comments: