Tuesday, March 27

Coconut Oil Challenge: Week 2

I almost skipped out on doing my conditioning for this week because I'm getting over some kind of bug and I didn't want to be bothered. Then I remembered that I'm going to be straight for 2 weeks next month, so I can't really afford to skip out on a treatment already.

I didn't have to use my Mane N Tail detangler this time to detangle, so I guess that's alrready a good thing.  Sectioned, applied the coconut oil, oiled my scalp with my castor oil, EVOO and Hot Six oil (because I want to get rid of it) and twisted each section.  Those twists went into a ponytail and under a plastic cap for the night.

Woke up this morning, shampooed with Nature's Gate Biotin Shampoo and conditioned with Aussie Moist Conditioner.  My hair currently is back in a bun (that's the lazy college student side coming out).  I applied Hawaiian Silky 14-in-1 to the length of my hair, sealed with my oil mixture and I'm pretty sure my hair will be staying like this for a few days.  I had some shed hair in my comb when I combed out the twists but it wasn't a lot a lot (including pictures) AND, I barely lost hair during the washing out process, so we're making progress! So far so good :)

 As you can see, I lost some hair but I've definitely lost a lot more so I'm not complaining about this. Below is my hair before I washed out the coconut oil. I CANNOT WAIT until I get another dye job lol.




No comments: