Wednesday, June 6

Few updates.

A few things have changed regarding my hair, what I'm doing and the products I'm using, so I decided to just update this blog for those who are interested in what I'm using and what I'm doing.


  • When I first started my personal coconut oil challenge, I said that I would end it on June 1 or the beginning of June. I've decided to extend this challenge until the end of June. As I've said plenty of times before, I'm going to be getting more color done at the end of this month/early July, so I figured I would continue so I can get a proper comparison picture done. 

  • I'm pretty sure I'm going to straighten my hair The weekend of June 23/24, get a trim that week and get a color the following week. I've done a mini trim when I did my hair in twists a few weeks ago, so hopefully  I won't have to get TOO much more snipped. 

  • I'm getting the same 2 colors I got done last June. Can't believe it's been a year since I've last colored my hair and my color is still pretty.."vibrant" compared to the red I originally had when I first started dyeing my hair.

  • I bought new conditioner (I definitely needed to lol) and I bought a totally new conditioner since Marc's didn't have Aussie Moist with the pump. I've been trying it out for like the last week, I've co washed with it 2 times now. After the 3rd use later on this week, I'm going to do a product review.
Other than that, everything else is going pretty well :)

No comments: