Friday, June 22

Product Reiew: TRESemme Naturals Nourishing Moisture Conditioner

This wasn't a product that I was interested in purchasing in the beginning. I thought I found my holy grails of conditioners and was set on sticking with those. I ended up picking this one up because the store I went to didn't have Aussie Moist conditioner with the pump that I always use.

Description on the back:
TRESemme Naturals Nourishing Moisture Conditioner with USDA certified organic aloe vera extract and avocado oil, moisturizes your hair for protection against damage and breakage. Our unique silicone-free formula for lightweight conditioning infuses hair with moisture for hair that's noticeably more manageable and smooth. Discover 10x stronger hair after just one use. Silicone-free. No dyes. Hypoallergenic. Safe for color treated hair.

Directions:
1. Always start with TRESemme Naturals Nourishing Moisture Shampoo.
2. Apply an adequate amount of conditioner from mid-shaft to ends first. Work anything that's let through the roots.
3. Leave on for 2-3 minutes and then rinse thoroughly.
4. Finish your look with TRESemme Naturals Lightweight Mousse and Finishing Spray.

Of course I didn't follow these directions, but I did use after I deep conditioned with coconut oil/castor oil/EVOO and washed with a sulfate shampoo. My initial thought was that I wouldn't be able to comb through my hair because of the shampoo and I would have to let it sit in there for a few minutes in order for it to soften up. WRONG. I applied it to my hair and I was instantly able to comb through it. Especially in the back where I have a completely different texture and always gives me issues, the comb glided right through. I ended doing a "curly puff" and this conditioner allowed my heat damage to be semi great. When I use conditioners with cones, my heat damage is usually straight. When I used TRESemme, it had a lose wave pattern.

I've decided that I'm going to use this conditioner after I wash and deep condition because that's when my hair "behaves" the best. Of course I would have to go buy some more because I only have a quarter of the bottle left lol. But I definitely see a difference between this conditioner and other conditioners that contain cones. I may possibly make a permanent switch to Cone free conditioners :) I give this product a 4.5/5. I don't particularly care for the smell, but other than that, it's GREAT! (The bottle is kinda...off balance lol. I apologize for that)





No comments: