Sunday, October 7

Product Review: Creme of Nature Argan Oil Sulfate-Free Moisture & Shine Shampoo


Description: This sulfate-free formula nourishes and adds brilliant shine while gently cleansing and detangling.

Directions: Apply a generous amount to wet hair and massage into lather.  Rinse thoroughly and repeat. Follow with Creme of Nature with Argan Oil Intensive Conditioning Treatment.

I bought this shampoo back in like mid-July. It was right after I colored my hair and I needed something that was going to put moisture back into my hair and something that wasn't going to strip all of my color. I've heard about this line (I don't remember whether they were good or not) but of course, I decided to try it out for myself. I mainly use it now after I do my deep condition with coconut oil...because it's the only time that I shampoo lol, so once a week. The smell is...weird in my opinion. I don't know if it smells like Argan Oil because I don't know what it smells like in general, but I don't care for the smell too much. It has the consistency of any other shampoo I guess and..it definitely lathers like any other shampoo. Somehow I thought because it was "sulfate free" that it wouldn't lather as much, but I don't know that much about ingredients that much to actually know the "lathering" ingredient.

I mainly focus on my scalp when I wash so I massage that into my scalp once and then rinse out. It doesn't necessarily leave my hair feeling stripped, but it doesn't feel super moisturized either. It gets the job done though, so I guess that's all that matters. I'm not super impressed about this product, but I wouldn't say it's the best thing I've ever used. I guess out of 5 stars it would get 3.5.


1 comment:

Simone Giles said...

I have this in my bathroom closet.
I have only used it once
not a big fan either
thecloudgalaxy.blogspot.com
wanna follow each others blogs?