Friday, June 28

Current Colors

Today marks a week since I got another dye job. My straight hair barely lasted a week because it was hot and my roots were just a mess, so I pre-pooed with coconut oil last night. Earlier today I shampooed my scalp with Suave Almond and Shea butter shampoo, conditioned with Aussie Moist and deep conditioned with Aussie Moist 3 Minute Deeep Conditioner for about 35-40 minutes then added more Aussie Moist conditioner and left it in. I loved the way my curls were defined so I decided to let it "air dry"... At least that was my initial thought! I ended up diffusing and I am in LOVE with out it turned out...minus my heat damaged front. No more heat this summer unless it's diffusing :)



I'll have to get a really good picture of how my color turned out. The lights in my house are horrible, and it's currently raining so I couldn't step out in the sun even if I wanted to lol. I'm very pleased with how my color turned out though, not to bright and not too dark!

No comments: