- Creme of Nature Argan Oil Shampoo -- Cutting down my use of this shampoo to only when I absolutely need to cleanse my scalp
- Suave Almond and Shea Butter Shampoo -- I had a really good outcome from my wash this past weekend..plus I have a full bottle, so I might as well use it up right?
- Herbal Essences Hello Hydration -- I feel like I should buy some more, but I already have more than enough conditioners
- Aussie Moist Conditioner -- My favorite to use during the summer!
- TRESemme Naturals Conditioner -- Using up
- TRESemme Smooth and Silky Conditioner -- Using up
- V05 Conditioners -- Any, not sure what kind I have here though..Using these for co-washes
- Aussie Moist 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner --- Revisiting again!
- Mane N Tail Detangler -- In desperate need of more of this! I'll make my final decision after I try out Kinky Curly
- Kinky Curly Knot Today Leave In/Detangler-- Haven't used yet, will be doing a review for this.
- Shea Moisture Curl & Style Milk--Working on a product review
- Pink Eco Styler Gel --Need to reup..I have other gel that I can use in place of this though...that needs to be used up.
- Beautiful Textures Moisture Butter Whipped Curl Creme -- Working on a product review
- Coconut Oil -- Using as a pre-poo once a week before my washes.
- Jamaican Black Castor Oil -- For thickness and my edges!
- EVOO -- Mixed in with JBCO to combat the smell and to thin it out a little
- Loreal Feria Intense Medium Auburn Cherry Crush R57 -- Seen this when I was in Orlando and instantly fell in love.. I have a feeling that it may not be "bright" enough for me though.
- Loreal Feria Deep Burgundy R37 -- The same burgundy I used last year.. Gave me just enough purple that I wanted.
If anyone has any questions about any of my products or how I use these products, please do not hesitate to leave a comment! I'm excited to see how success this summer can be as far as hair growth (and health) goes. Yeah dying my hair isn't a "healthy" practice, but there are naturals out there with healthy color treated hair, and that is my goal!
Also, I need to find a good protein treatment, if anyone would like suggest any? Thanks :)