Friday, August 30

It's been boring.

I've been having boring hair days. I haven't been doing anything different with my hair because I've been having to take care of business at school before the semester started and looking a hot mess just wasn't an interest for me. I've been pretty much bored with my hair though to say the least. So bored that I'm going to be straightening my hair, hopefully this weekend. I bought some new heat protectant today from Walgreens! Yes, that means I'll be doing a product review on it. I've been seeing a lot of people swearing by this stuff so of course I had to try it out for myself :-)

Im also going to do a protein treatment with ORS Replenishing Pack because it's been quite a while since I've done one and my hair has been shedding something serious lately. Hopefully this is what my hair has been telling me to do.

Actually, I just bought another hair product today from Garnier so I think I'll be doing 2 product reviews soon!

Also, for anyone who finds my product reviews useful, would you guys prefer to read them the same way I've been doing (paragraph style with pictures), or would it be easier to read bullet point style with pictures? As usual, I'm here to help you, so help me help you! Comment below with your preference! Happy Labor Day Weekend :)


No comments: