- Herbal Essences Drama Clean - When my hair is feeling icky and not behaving correctly. Not going to be using it more than I need to.
- Suave Professionals Almond and Shea Butter Shampoo
- Cream of Nature Argan Oil Sulfate Free Shampoo - I only have maybe 1 or 2 more uses of this.
- Any V05 conditioner
- Aussie Moist - Have to repurchase
- Hollywood Beauty Olive Cholesterol - I mixed in some Argan Oil because I'm working on a product review and I wanted to see how it works with a deep conditioner.. be on the look out for that :)
Leave In Conditioner:
- Kinky Curly Knot Today- I haven't fully decided whether or not I'm going to repurchase this. I'm very surprised that the bottle lasted this long though since I've been using it for at least 2.5 months. I only have maybe 2 more uses out of it though...if that.
- Beautiful Textures Moisture Butter
- Eco Styler Gel - Have to purchase
- Smooth n Shine Gellation Gel - I have half of the tub left so I'm going to use it up on my edges
- Shea Moisture Curl & Style Milk - I didn't exactly care to use this for a twist out, however, I'm going to try this on other styles that I'm going to be trying out. I'll make the decision about whether or not I want to purchase when I finish this bottle.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Castor Oil
- Garnier Argan Oil
I've been thinking about making some whipped shea butter. I've been wanting to buy some so I wouldn't have to find the storage space to put all the ingredient bottles, but I haven't really found any "trusty" people to purchase some from. I've been browsing Etsy and looking at reviews and stuff but I haven't found anyone that I wanted to go through yet. So, if anyone knows of anyone who makes some pretty awesome whipped shea butter, please leave their contact information in a comment.
If there are any questions about the products I'm using or how I use them, please feel free to leave a comment below!