Monday, October 21

Revisited: Hollywood Beauty Olive DC...on dry hair

As stated in a previous post, I've picked up the Hollywood Beauty Olive Cholesterol deep conditioner (sheesh that's a mouth full). I've added a little bit of Argan oil to it and it's been freaking amazing. I can't remember why I stopped using it in the first place, but I'm totally glad I picked it up again. Especially since it's starting to get cold again (it's supposed to snow on Wednesday!  I'm not readyyy!) and I need the extra moisture if I'm going to retain any kind of length this winter. The Argan oil was the extra boost that it needed.

As the title also states, I decided to deep condition on dry hair again. Dry hair and this DC combo is like heaven. Seriously. The only thing I don't like about deep conditioning on dry hair is that I have to use twice as much product in order to finger detangle as well. I'm just about halfway through the jar now and I've only used it twice. Since the DC is pretty cheap, I have no problem stocking up on it. 

So this product + dry hair + co washing = amazeballs so far. I'm going to keep this up and hopefully continue to see good results.

To see the initial product review that I did before, Click Here :)

No comments: