Tuesday, November 5

Product Review: Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Moroccan Sleek Oil Treatment


Description:
With Moroccan argan oil, the formula is instantly absorbed, delivering concentrated conditioning for strand by strand softness, shine, easy smooth styling and frizz control without any oily residue.  Proven to perform: get 10x smoother, stay sleek for 3 days, even in 97% humidity.

Directions:
Apply a small amount to wet, damp or dry hair. In the shower for added conditioning, apply it when you condition your hair.  Out of the shower, work it through damp hair as a leave in for softness and easy styling.  After blow drying, use it to tame frizz and add shine.

I've been having the darnest time trying to figure out if I like this product or not. I heard Argan Oil is supposed to be good for the hair, but I don't know. Something about it freaks me out lol. I think more than anything, I have to get used to the texture. I don't know if it's just this brand or if the actual texture of it is super "smooth" and "silky" feeling, but I'm not used to that.

I've tried using it when I take down my two strand twists, and I seen that a little goes a long way. Like legit, a little. That's what my biggest mistake was, I was using too much. I'm interested in seeing how this will work in the summer time, but as of right now, I need heavy products for colder weather. Because of this, I've decided to add this oil to my deep conditioners and I mixed it in with my bottle of EVOO as a pre-poo. Mixing this product with other products seem to give me the best results, but alone, I don't think I like it? 

I'm definitely going to revisit this product when it gets warm again so I'm deciding to hate it all together. I guess my timing was a little off when deciding to buy and try this product. 

By itself: 6/10
Mixed with other products: 9/10

No comments: