Wednesday, February 12

Revamp and Revisit

If you've been visiting this blog for a while, you'll notice that there aren't as many posts as there used to be. I decided to delete a lot of the posts that I used to have because I simply didn't like the way they were written, the picture quality was crap or something along those lines. I've now realized that there are a lot of naturals that happen to view my blog, and even if it's just for my personal use to keep up with what works for me and what doesn't, I do want to be a "resource" or whatever so to speak to those who do come by and visit.

I have a list of the old product reviews that I've deleted and I'm willing and open to do an "updated" product review (if anyone is interested) to see how they work with my hair and what I'm currently doing with it. I'm also willing to revisit the products that still have reviews up also, if anyone is interested in that as well. The options are:

  • Herbal Essences Hello Hydration condtioner
  • Aussie Moist 3 Minute Deeep Conditioner 
  • Mane N' Tail Detangler
  • Cream of Nature Chamomile and Comfrey Nourishing Conditioner
  • Organics by Africa's Best Olive Oil Deep Conditioner
  • TRESemme Moisture Rich Conditioner
  • Shea Moisture Organic Raw Shea Butter Deep Treatment Masque
The only product that I am NOT willing to review again is Hawaiian Silky Miracle Worker 14-in-1.Why? Because I revisited it a few months ago and my hair hated it, so I already gave the bottle to my sister to use on my nephews hair lol. I think all of the other products in the list above and those that are still posted are fair game.

Also, I'm working on fixing some things up (a new layout is number one on the list) so if something seems out of place, please let me know! If there's a broken link or a picture that isn't showing up, please let me know that as well! 

No comments: