Sunday, March 23

Product Review: Pantene Truly Natural Hair Deep Conditioner

I don't know what made me buy this product actually..Yeah I do. Impulse buying. It was on sale at Walgreens when I got this though, so I bought this and got the Co-Wash 50% off or something like that (I don't remember what the exact sale was). I've used one Pantene product that I can remember, and it was a shampoo so it was nothing spectacular. It stripped my hair when I needed it to be stripped. This deep conditioner right here tho?! MAN.

Deep Conditioner

Description:
Pantene responds to your hair's structure to help bring out the beauty that's yours alone.  Pantene's Truly Natural Line is a line of products designed to help manage your natural hair.  Pantene knows that your hair has a unique structure with distinctive twists and turns so hair can knot and be unmanageable.  Pantene's oil-enriched Truly Natural Conditioner moisturizes and detangles natural hair.  The Pro-V formula leaves hair soft, shiny and protected from damage.

Directions:
Massage into wet hair after shampooing.  Start at tips and work toward roots.  Rinse thoroughly. Gentle enough for color-treated hair.

Let me start off by saying that the smell is strong and perfumey. Like if you open your mouth and this is near, you'll probably taste it lol. It doesn't bother me though (for now). The consistency is perfect for a deep conditioner in my opinion. It's not too runny and it's not too thick. The best part about it: it's SO easy to apply and the slip is amazzzziiinnnnnggggggggg. I haven't hit not one knot or tangle while this product is in my hair and I don't detangle before I apply this. For this to be an inexpensive product, I didn't think it would work this well, like at all. I'll DEFINITELY be repurchasing this and will gladly use it until my hair has said "enough". I plan on stocking up on this product because I've noticed that I'm quite heavy handed when it comes to applying product lol.

I would give this product like.. 8.5/10



No comments: