1. Take Biotin consistently -- (I didn't take it on an every day basis, but more consistently than last month. This month I was 17/30 and last month I was 11/31)
2. Do a tea rinse every wash day -- (I was only able to do one tea rinse this month. I was pressed for time and I didn't want to do a tea rinse when I did my protein treatment)
3. Limit hair purchases to things I ABSOLUTELY need -- (This month I bought Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie from Walgreens. Shea Moisture products were BOGO 50% off, so I bought 2 jars of that. That was the only hair purchase for the month!)
4. Try one new hairstyle and document -- (I'm absolutely the worst at trying new hairstyles. I'm going to keep making it a goal until I actually do it lol).
5. Drink at least 4 bottles of water every day -- (I didn't drink 4 bottles everyday, but my water intake apps says that I've drank at least 1 bottle of water 23 days out of the month, so that's better than nothing. I think my goal for next month is to drink water everyday regardless of what the amount is).
I'm starting my summer job this week actually, and I'm not sure how long me doing my hair twice/three times a week will last. I've been thinking about a protective style (braids, sew in, or I may try Senegalese twists again). Whatever that decision is, I'm sure I'll be posting plenty of pictures.