Saturday, November 1

November Hair Goals -- Updated 12/5

I went back and forth about what I wanted to make my November hair goals because I am getting a sew in in two weeks! (Finally right? I've just been talking about it for years lol). I will post the hair, vendor and all that other stuff soon (hopefully), I still have to take pictures and all that good stuff.

I guess I will make these goals SUPER simple for this month:
  1. Take Biotin on a more consistent basis -- Eh, I ended up taking biotin 7 days out of 30..Which I guess isn't that bad but it's not the best either lol.
  2. Take care of my hair underneath my sew in -- I think I've been doing pretty okay with this. I did learn that sew-ins with a net are not my friends.
  3. Drink at least 1 bottle of water everyday -- I knocked this out of the park for sure. I know I've averaged at least 1 liter of water every day for at least 20/30 days.

Hair goals for the month? Comment below!

No comments: