Saturday, November 1

Product Review: Hollywood Beauty Tea Tree Cholesterol with Shea Butter and Aloe

softer hair with less dryness in 5 minutes or less


Directions:
For quick conditioning while in the shower, shampoo and rinse hair.  Apply a generous amount of Hollywood Beauty Tea Tree Cholesterol to hair and scalp.  Leave on for two minutes and rinse hair thoroughly.  For deep conditioning, follow the above but mix in a few drops of Hollywood Beauty Tea Tree Oil to the cholesterol before applying to hair.  Wrap hair in a moist towel for 5-10 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.


I had no intentions of picking this up, until I seen "Shea Butter" on the front and decided to go for it. Now that it's getting colder, I'm all about shea butter (butters period really) to help keep my hair moisturized..Especially my ends. I had a slight expectation that it would give me  better results than the Hollywood Beauty Cholesterol Olive deep conditioner, but, sadly that wasn't the case.

It was pretty much just like the olive deep conditioner, but the smell was just..annoying. If you hate the smell of Tea Tree Oil, I wouldn't suggest you buy this conditioner. The smell lingers for at least a day (for me it did at least), and it irritated my nose sometimes. I've used this on both the length of my hair and ONLY on the ends, and I think I prefer to use this only on my ends. The smell doesn't linger as long because I put more products on the ends of my hair so they don't dry out, so that helps to mask the smell.

Overall: It's just like the Olive deep conditioner from this brand, however, I would give it 3.5/5 stars because the smell is just.. strong. I would repurchase though to use just on my ends.. and it would last me a lot longer than it would if I used it all over.

No comments: