|Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Restorative Conditioner|
Description: Our leave-in or rinse out conditioner detangles, moisturizes, repairs and restores lifeless, damaged hair.
Directions: Work conditioner through hair from root to ends. Leave on for 3 minutes then rinse. For deeper conditioning, leave on for up to 15 minutes. As a leave-in, work a dime sized amount through damp hair, then style as desired.
- Thick: I absolutely LOVE thick conditioner. I feel like it coats my hair so much better than thinner conditioner
- Slip- This conditioner gave me pretty decent slip, at least from what I can remember
- Can be used as a leave in AND deep conditioner- In the past, I've used regular conditioner as a "leave in". Now this product can actually double as a leave-in, which is good for me..so now I don't have to use regular conditioner for that lol
- Smell- Just like the shampoo. I don't know what exactly bothers me about the smell
- It takes a lot of product to coat my hair: And I do mean A LOT.
- The pump- I don't know if I just got a faulty pump, or if all of them are like mine, but I hate how my pump works lol. It's hard to press down and it clicks when you push the pump all the way down. I feel like I'm getting an arm work out every time I use the conditioner.
Overall, this gets a 7/10 from me. I don't hate it, but I don't absolutely love it. I think overall the Raw Shea Butter line from Shea Moisture isn't exactly for me. I remember using the deep conditioner from this line and hating it because it pretty much did nothing for my hair. Eh, I don't think I would repurchase again. That could change though.