Tuesday, March 3

March Goals/Updated April 2

I decided not to do February goals because it was already halfway through February before I remembered that I didn't even post any lol. So, here's some for this month:
  • Tea Rinse with every shampoo wash -- I think I did a tea rinse twice in during the month. I can't remember and I haven't really been keeping up with my calendar :x
  • Baby my ends (because I still have some spots with color on the ends) -- I've been trying to find the right oils/products to keep my ends moisturized for longer periods of time, and I think I may have found it! 
  • Continue to drink water every day (and cut out the amount of pop I drink) -- After having a ton of breakouts, I decided that I was going to give up pop for Lent. I slipped up 3 times, but that was because I was stressed and didn't really care. 
  • Biotin -- at least twice a week to start out. I'm going to finish this bottle darn it. -- Seriously, if I don't get rid of this bottle soon, I'm going to scream. 
  • Try one new hairstyle -- Didn't really try a new "style" so to speak, BUT I did try out new methods and products..so this was a kinda.

I figured this is doable.. Hopefully I can actually remember to take Biotin. I'll carry it around with me if I have to.

Do you have any hair goals for the month of March? If so, feel free to leave them in the comments :)

No comments: