- Protein Treatment -- Success
- Start incorporating more co washing -- Haven't found a co-wash product that I like yet. Still searching
- Biotin -- A few days here and there
- Drink water everyday -- Mostly.. 98% of the time
- Baby ends -- Started using a "new" product on my ends after I twist. Good ol fashioned hair grease. Definitely helps to retain moisture
- Dust/trim ends -- Success
A few tidbits:
- I'm thinking I'm going to straighten my hair within the next two weeks.. (whenever there isn't rain in the forecast) because I need a break from doing my hair everyday.
- Also, I'm starting both of my jobs next week, so I don't want my hair to be a "burden" until I can get used to working both of the jobs on top of going to class.
- I've been trying to figure out what my next hair color will be. I'm thinking about doing my old colors because I do miss them a lot. I'm going to have to do a little bit more research and try to narrow down my choices soon.
- I'm also thinking about protective styling.. I don't think I want another sew in just yet, but I was thinking about giving Senegalese twists another try..or box braids.. or crochet braids. I still have to ponder on this for a little while longer as well.
If you would like to share your hair goals for the month of April, feel free to comment below!