Saturday, July 11

July Hair Goals/Revised Aug. 7

Took a break from "monthly goals" because I had a protective style in for almost 2 full months. But, I'm back in full action this month.
  • Drink at least 1 liter of water daily -- I know I've been drinking water every day, but not sure if it's been a liter saying that I haven't gotten another liter water bottle yet.
  • 2 protein treatments (beginning of the month and end of the month) -- One immediately after taking out my box braids (before I got my color) and the other the first wash after my color
  • Biotin everyday -- Let's be honest.. I've been trying to finish up this bottle of biotin pills I've had for life before I started the HSN Gummies, but my chin officially looks horrible now and I'm pretty sure it's because I'm not drinking enough water. 
  • Trim if needed -- Trimmed when I got my color
  • New color -- I'm not exactly happy with my color. I'll have a different post about this coming up.
If you have any hair goals for the month, feel free to comment below :)

No comments: