Friday, August 7

August Hair Goals/Updated Sept. 7


  • Drink Water -- Definitely been keeping up with my water intake. 
  • HSN Gummies at least 4 times a week if not every day -- I've been on a roll taking my HSN gummies pretty much every day. It definitely helps that they taste good, so I don't have any issue with taking them
  • Protein Treatment -- I've been thinking about buying an actual product of a protein treatment instead of those packs. Or I should just stock up on the protein packs. Either one. 
  • Baby ends -- I haven't been doing anything "super special" to baby my ends, I have been making sure they're coated whenever I wear my hair out (which is pretty much 3-4 days out of the week)
Another month of simple goals. If you have any goals for the month of August, feel free to share in the comments if you'd like :)

No comments: