Monday, August 31

Product Review: Organix Moroccan Argan Creme Conditioner


Moroccan Argan Creme Conditioner


Description on front:
Indulge in argan oil, whipped into an opulent, decadent creme to lavish each strand in moisture, smoothing and nourishing the outer cuticle for super-hydrated, soft, shiny hair. Extra moisturizing

Description on back:
Why you want it: It's simply the creme de la creme! All the benefits of penetrating argan oil that hydrates within, this argan creme also smoothes the outer layers of the hair cuticle for touchable softness and shine

Instructions:
After shampooing, apply conditioner generously to wet hair, working through to ends.  Wait 3-5 minutes.  Rinse hair thoroughly.

My Experience:
This conditioner wasn't anything super special to me at first. When I first bought this, I used it on my AliExpress hair, and thought it was just like any other conditioner. When I used it on my natural hair..again, it was nothing spectacular.

I didn't actually start liking the conditioner until recently. I pre-pooed with coconut oil overnight, and when I used this conditioner after shampooing, I was in heaven. My hair was SO soft, easy to detangle and it was simply amazing. This was the only time I felt like the conditioner delivered.

Would I buy again? I'm not sure. The product isn't terrible, but it's also not the most amazing thing when I don't pre-poo with coconut oil overnight.

Bottom line: 7/10

No comments: