Sunday, December 27

2015 Hair Goals Revisited

It's no secret that I constantly have to set goals in order to keep myself in line with what I have/want to do.
My goals for the year included:

  • Healthy hair -- I think overall, my hair is healthier than it was in 2014. However, I do have a few spots of breakage along the parameter of my head that I need to pay special attention to.
  • Retain Length -- Not sure what my length is now that I trimmed my ends a little in October/November (can't remember when). But, I have retained a ton of length with the help of Nature's Bounty HSN Gummies 
  • New color with less damaging dye -- I thought I was going to get a custom color mixed, but ended up with a box color that I don't particularly care for. So this was a fail.
  • Perfect regimen -- This is a maybe. I've been so lazy with my hair for the last few months. I have been good with deep conditioning every wash though :)
  • Try more styles -- I've resorted to what I'm comfortable with, mainly twist outs. 
  • Protective styles -- Only one protective style this year, box braids
  • Experiment with more products to see what really works -- Sorta kinda. Experimented with curl creams and deep conditioners mostly.
  • Continue with tea rinses -- Didn't continue on with this after maybe March. My shedding really eased up, so I guess the rinses really did it's job.
  • Continue with hair calendar -- Started slacking off towards the end of the year. Going to start a journal for next year.
  • Bigger hair -- I can't for the life of me figure out how I got my hair to be so big when my hair was a shorter length :-/
How did you do on your goals for the year if you had any?

No comments: