This 5-action hair elixir, with custom-blended Amla and Jojoba oil, smooths and tames frizzy, unruly hair. Use in any of 5 ways to instantly transform hair and add supreme shine without greasy residue.
1. Pre-Shampoo Treatment: Apply to wet or dry hair before shampooing to prime hair for gentle cleansing
2. Conditioner booster: Add 1-2 drops to conditioner to improve detangling.
3. Blow - Dry Accelerator: Apply to damp hair to dry faster than a conditioning cream leave-in
4. Ends Finisher - Apply to damp or dry ends to smooth split ends and tame flyaways
5. Overnight Leave - In: Work into wet or dry hair, leave in overnight to restore softness
When I tell y'all that this stuff is THEE ish, I definitely mean it! I used it when my hair is both curly and straight. I use it to:
- Take my twists down for twist outs. Coat my hands, take my twists out and make sure my ends are coated
- When I had my hair straightened in the summer, I would put a little of this oil on my hands and rub it through my hair. I would put a little more on the ends to make sure they didn't get frizzy. It worked! I was able to have my flat ironed hair for 2 weeks again, regardless of how humid it was.
- I've tried this a "pre poo", but, nothing will replace my beloved coconut oil (for now).
What I REALLY love about this product tho is that it lasts quite a while. I think I had my first bottle for almost a whole year before I had to buy another one, which was recently. A little goes a long way. Although, I can be quite heavy handed with products, this oil never weighed my hair down or made it look or feel greasy. It's one of those thinner "slippery" oils.
Garnier Fructis Marvelous Oil Frizz Defy 5-Action Hair Elixir can be found in any drugstore. Depending on where you buy it, it ranges from $3-$4, not expensive at all. If you happen to use this oil, please tell me how you like it, because unless I find a different oil that I fall in love with, I'll use this forever!